How is your screen enclosure looking right now? Is there some room for maintenance? Here at American Home Center, our team has all the best tips to ensure your screen room remains in pristine condition. Located in Ruskin, FL, our team is here for your patio enclosures!
Four Helpful Tips
- Use mild soap and water to remove dirt and gunk.
- To take care of small spots or buildups of dirt, you don’t need anything more heavy-duty than a soft bristle brush, soap solution, and garden hose. Apply the solution to spots that need attention, brush gently if needed, and rinse with a moderate pressure garden hose. You want to avoid using a pressure washer or strong single stream setting, since these can damage your pool cage’s screen.
- Use bleach or outside help for bigger issues.
- Sometimes, the situation at hand calls for more than soap and water. If you have mold, mildew or algae growing on the side of your pool cage, you can use a low concentration of bleach in water to try and remove it yourself. Just be sure to rinse the screen off afterward. If you find that the problem persists, however, you can always hire outside help to come in and handle the growths for you.
- Clear up debris as it comes.
- This may seem like an obvious tip, but it’s an important one! Instead of saving pool cage cleanup for the weekend, you may find that it’s easier to “brush away” debris as it comes. Use a push broom, pool skimmer, or other long tool to gently knock leaves, twigs, and other debris off the top of your pool cage onto the grass or patio below.
- Landscape around the cage.
- So you’ve finally got a nice, clean pool and pool cage—and of course, you want it to stay that way for as long as possible! You can keep the look of your pool cage in tip-top shape (as well as lessen the time you need to spend cleaning it) by paying special attention to the landscaping around the cage. Tall, overhanging trees can leave debris on your pool cage whenever they shed their leaves and seeds. To prevent this from happening, you can trim the branches of such trees and keep them short and tidy.
We Offer The Best Patio Enclosures
We are a family-owned business that has been helping residents reduce their energy bills and improve the look of the exterior spaces since 1988. Our family is on a mission to provide our clients with high-quality products, at reasonable prices, and to provide impeccable service.
We know that there are a number of window replacements and screen enclosures companies out there. The difference is our level of service, years of experience, and the quality of the product that we provide. We want to ensure your home can withstand the harsh tropical storms and climate. We take pride in each and every project we complete, and our happy customers are why we are still in business.
Call Us for a Patio Enclosures
When it comes to your screen room, we know just what all the best maintenance tips. We are the best resource for all the information when it comes to replacement windows. American Home Center also specializes in replacement windows. Call or visit us today online for more information. We offer the best window replacement near me. We are in Ruskin, FL.