Backyard screen enclosures are a stable of Florida living. Anywhere you go, you’ve likely already seen neighborhoods where everyone has an outdoor screen enclosure separating their pool from their backyard, but not every homeowner has one. If you yourself have a pool in your backyard, but no enclosure, or you’re thinking of building one, you might be wondering if an enclosure is something you should invest in. At the American Home Center in Riverview, FL, we understand just how valuable screened-in enclosures can be for keeping your pools and backyard patios clean and comfortable.
Why You Can Trust Us
As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of having a comfortable backyard patio and pool area, especially in the Florida summer heat. Since 1988, we’ve been helping other families with backyard enclosures and windows to not only keep them protected from the elements, but also providing high-quality service and products. In a part of the world prone to heavy storms, it’s not just about putting up a screen, but also about using materials that can withstand heavy wind. Our mission is to help homeowners with customized solutions that create more energy efficiency and provide designs that match the existing structure perfectly.
How an Outdoor Screen Enclosure Helps Your Pool
For anyone interested in having a backyard pool, having a screened-in enclosure can be a worthwhile investment that not only makes your pool space more comfortable, but also extends the life of your pool too. Here’s why:
- Protects You From Wildlife
- One of the biggest selling points of screens in any fashion is their ability to keep insects and arachnids outside of your patio areas, but it’s more than just the creepy crawlies. A screened-in enclosure can help to protect your pool area from larger creatures too, like snakes and alligators.
- Keeps Dirt, Leaves, and Debris Out of Your Pool
- A backyard enclosure will typically separate your patio and pool area from the grass and trees. This helps minimize the amount of dirt, leaves, and other debris that ends up in your pool, making clean-up a breeze.
- Protects You From UV Rays
- The roof of your enclosure can help to provide shade for your pool and patio area. This protects you and your family from sunburn while also keeping your pool nice and cool for the Florida heat.
- Extends The Life of Your Filters and Pumps
- With less bugs and debris making its way into your pool, your filters and pumps will last a lot longer. This not only makes managing them easier, but also minimizes the cost of maintenance on them as well.
- Slows Evaporation
- The evaporation of your pool water can actually be a big deal if it sits under constant sunlight. This can be expensive on your water bill as it can take gallons to refill your pool. The added shade of your enclosure can do a great job at combating this.
Let us Install Your Screen Enclosures Today
If you have an unprotected pool or are thinking about installing one soon, don’t delay. Screen enclosures are important and worthwhile investments to any pool owner to keep your backyard pool area clean, comfortable, and safe from other species. Contact us and learn more about how we can help you protect your backyard with a new outdoor screen enclosure. We at American Home Center in Riverview, FL want all our Florida neighbors to benefit from high-quality screened-in backyards.